Millennium Medical Billing Inc. was founded in 1997.
From a very humble beginning, Millennium has become a premier billing company because of its commitment to service and dedication to its clients.
The executives at Millennium Medical Billing have decades of experience in the medical billing industry, and our administrators and account managers average years spent supporting our Clients’ growth.
For decades, Millennium Medical Billing has provided clients with services designed to increase revenue, reduce physicians’ burnouts, ensure predictable cash flow, and improve practice efficiency.
Primary Responsibility: Perform all billing, coding, quality & assurance processes, and coordinate with the allocated teams to maximize the prompt billing of Commercial IN/OON, PIP, and WC claims.
· Serve as one of the coding & billing experts and go-to person for the assigned processes.
· Q&A of the assigned portion of the RCM operations related to Claim Entry.
· Monitor and advise on how to optimize coding & billing procedures to improve the efficiency of the overall billing and resulting collection processes.
· Analyze trends impacting coding, charges, and rejections, and advise or take appropriate action to optimize processes and procedures.
· Keep up to date with carrier rule changes and industry standards, and distribute the information within the teams and practices.
· Cooperate with the enrollment and credentialing department as necessary to promptly submit clean claims.
· Maintain a library of information/tools related to coding & billing guidelines, processes, and contribute to Company’s archives.
· Contribute to providing training for new and existing members on applicable coding & billing processes and procedures.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Medical Billing & Coding Certification required
· Medical Coding or Medical Auditing Certification required
· Expert knowledge of Medical Coding & Billing
· Expert working knowledge with Federal, State, and Private Commercial Insurance, in addition to Personal Injury and Worker Compensation Insurance
· Expert knowledge of Payer Regulations
· Extensive experience in Medical Coding & Billing
· Auditing and Quality & Assurance Experience Preferred
· Supervisory Experience Preferred
· Proficient verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proficient with productivity tools, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Proficient with computer programs
It requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, skills, and working conditions may change as needs evolve
· The pay rate and compensation structure will be finalized in the offer letter for the chosen candidates. The pay rate advertised may be used as a reference.
· Supplemental Pay: Bonus production pay based on KPIs
· Benefits: 401(k), Employee assistance program, Employee discount, Health insurance, Health savings account, Paid time off, Professional development assistance
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, skills, and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
if the chosen candidate(s) do not meet the knowledge or experience required for this position, a conditional employment agreement may be offered.
Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary
$3,000.00 – $4,500.00 per month
· 401(k) matching
· Employee discount
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· 8 hour shift
· Monday to Friday
· Bonus pay
· Montvale, NJ 07645: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
· Medical Coding: 3 years (Required)
· Medical Billing: 3 years (Required)
· Supervising: 3 years (Preferred)
· Medical Coding Certification (Required)
· Medical Billing Certification (Required)
Hybrid remote in Montvale, NJ 07645