Improved Sustainable Growth After Availing Our Billing Services
A Successful Case Study
Medical Specialty Handled: Interventional PainDiagnostic Radiology Regenerative Medicine
Service Offering: Full-Service Billing
It is a pain management center providing services in interventional pain, diagnostic radiology, and regenerative medicine. Before us, the client was taking outsourcing services from another vendor. He faced horrible follow-up on billed claims, with innumerable claims never paid or paid at a significantly reduced amount.
The client was unsatisfied with the performance of the previous outsourced billing service providers. Initially, when we took his account on a trial basis, he was frustrated because of the limited collections he was receiving every month.
- Improper claim denial management that increased the number of rejected claims.
- The services provided by the previous vendors were not updated with the current norms of the healthcare industry.
- The previous vendor was not responsive in managing the Accounts Receivable.
- Poor resources to follow up on claims.
- Limited collections month after month.
- Unprofessional business relationships.
- Access to billers.
- The use of HIPAA compliant digital technology enabled secure data protection.
- Improved Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services help in better management of practice’s revenue.
- With our team of certified professional medical billing experts, we strive to add value in the whole medical billing process.
- Our workforce is motivated, result-driven, and trained for success.
- Our updated software system ensures automated basic billing functions.
- Boost in revenue of the medical practice.
- Sudden increase in collection percentage.
- Improved efficiency.
- Less time worrying and more time focused on treating patients.
- Faster reimbursement process with proper claim denial management follow ups.